Sunday, April 5, 2009

TSMF Replaces Goddammitboyhowdy


Goddammitboyhowdy failed to appear, again, when I was at the venue on time and waiting. Last time, I arrived at the Lab to be told they wouldn't be showing. I've missed Goddammitboyhowdy (Isn't that a great name?) twice due to scheduling conflicts, when they played the Badlander and the Palace. Sooner or later, I will see them live onstage. In the meantime, I found their CD at Ear Candy for a mere $4.

Back to Saturday, March 28, in the zootown underground, TSMF showed up big time to fill the night's final spot. The big fellow up front is named Charlie, which is a plus in my book, of course. In size and congeniality, he reminds me of Tonsofun. The final result of the evening was I heard for the first time a band, which appears to be an up and comer in zootown.





Enthusiastic TSMF fans get into the act. 






Raw Nerves were the featured act from Portland. Valsalva Maneuver, from Kalispell, opened and were followed by the Juveniles. As usual, there are more images in the flickr archive.






No comments:

Post a Comment