Thursday, April 30, 2009

Zeppo @ Top Hat


The transition at the Top Hat has been documented by both the Missoulian and the Independent. Maybe it's just me, but I think the atmosphere of the Top Hat has improved considerably. Is that the influence of a yoga teacher in the office upstairs? The place has always had good music, but I only went for a handful of special events in two years. Now, I find I want to spend more time there.







Some who patronize the Union Club, monthly, when Zeppo plays there, may not have heard about their appearances at the Top Hat. This venue is a good one for the "old school" rhythm & blues band, and it may become another monthly on their schedule. Check Missoula events for Zeppo and Top Hat, and join the fun. 




One of my all time favorite torch singers, Ruthie Data.

Right over on the flickr archive, you will find more images captured this night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment