Saturday, July 4, 2009

Top Hat Sports Strong Line Up


The recent line up at the Top Hat has featured one strong act after another.




Reeble Jar was reminiscent of old-time psychedelia, updated and poured out in joyful fashion.



Broken Valley Road Show is one of my favorite fun-time groups. This night at the Top Hat saw them do an old Fugs song titled "I Feel Like Homemade Shit." I don't think I've heard that song, since I lost that album about 20 years ago.







The Warsaw Poland Brothers pulled into the Top Hat with a powerful blast of energy. These cats rocked.




And there was so much more this old coot couldn't cover. The Itals and the Dirty Dozen Brass Band played the Top Hat last week. That's a homerun schedule.

The Clumsy Lovers are returning to zootown to play the Top Hat, next Friday, July 10. This will be a dance party not to be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment