Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Zeppo Appears Monthly @ the Union Club

Regular readers of this blog will know my Friday evening had to start with Zeppo at the Union Club. They will be back there on First Friday, September 4. Don't miss that one. There is never a cover charge at the club, and the music starts by 9:30, giving them about an hour head start on everyone else in town.







This turned into a special evening at the club, and I missed most of it. There is one guest performer in the shots above. Commander Cody and another member of Reverend Slanky were coming in, as I was going out. They wound up on stage with Zeppo, and I missed all of that. You might think the old kitchenpoet is losing his touch for being in the right place at the right time, but I have an explanation. However, it is a long story.

Coming up next a long story.

No comments:

Post a Comment